WHY ARE THESE FLYERS A GOOD IDEA?
- Third-party validation of specific rug concerns
- Affordable, educational marketing tools
- Colorful photos help illustrate various issues
- Explanations given in conversational style, not too technical
- Can be utilized to help sell additional services
- Space on the back for a label or stamp with your company information
- Covering some of the most common topics: Abrash, Tufted Rugs, Sprouts & Pulls, Rug Padding, Real Silk & Not-So-Real Silk, White Knots, Pet Urine Stains, At-Home Pet Urine Triage, Faux Finishes, Area Rug Repair, Moth Infestation & Damage, Misshapen Rugs & Blocking, Stain & Fiber Protection, and Traffic Lanes, Wear Patterns, and Pile Distortion
This set of 14 individual packages of customer information flyers, 50 flyers each per package.
These flyers provide 3rd party validation and reinforcement of the advice and counsel you are providing your customers.
Flyer size is 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Area Rug Repair
- Misshapen Rugs & Blocking
- Faux Finishes
- Rug Padding
- Silk & Not So Silk Rugs
- Sprouts & Pulls
- Moth Infestation & Damage
- Tufted Rugs
- Pet Urine Stains
- At Home Pet Urine Triage
- Stain & Fiber Protection
- Traffic Lanes, Wear Patterns & Pile Distortion
- White Knots
TIPS FOR USE
In person: Hand them to your customer during a pre-inspection, to stress or validate what you are saying about their rug. You can also staple them to the completed invoice for your customer’s reference.
In the mail: When you’re able to extract info from a potential customer over the phone, but they are still not ready to hire you, volunteer to mail the flyers that correspond to the problem they are calling about. You get your name in front of them again in the form of written materials AND you gain a new entry for your house list. If you really want to impress them, send all 14!
Referral sources: During Chamber or BNI type meetings, attach one to your business card, or put all 14 into a presentation folder with your other materials. Show them how specialized, skilled, and knowledgeable you are!
Passively: On a rug pick-up, leave one or two sales-oriented flyers, like the ones on padding, protector, or repairs, on the counter with your paperwork. When it comes time to deliver, ask if they had a chance to look them over, reiterate the points you made initially, close the sale.